Louie

Louie

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My old self!

I know it's been awhile since I blogged, but I am really too busy feeling like my old self!!! You would never know there had been anything wrong with me, except for the two shaved places. I thinkI overheard my mom talking to the vet today about my next appointment in a couple weeks and I have to stay overnight. NOT pleased. I thought I was done with all that mess.
Let's talk about my special food. At first, I really liked it. But, as time has gone on, I feel like eating some of Fritz's food, then tumbling over to Miko's bowl for her leftovers. I would try and steal Cosmo's, but he eats too fast. Now that my tummy feels better I don't understand why my mom won't feed me the good stuff. Can you believe that she ate crackers tonight and didn't give me ANYTHING? I almost considered not sitting on her lap while we watched "Glee." In the end, I caved. I know I have given her a rough time lately and I didn't think she could emotionally handle the shun.
Wish there was more to say right now, but maybe I will have more interesting thoughts after Grandma visits next week. It won't be the same, since she always brings good treats and now I can't have any chewy bones. But if she is reading this, I can still have the regular treats I get after going potty. *wink* *wink*
Peace out peeps-
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment