Louie

Louie

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Enjoying the attention

HI guys!!! I thought I would update you on my recovery...my mom is still home, so she helps me type. I have been home for almost a week, and aside from the first night, I have felt great! I get to take my Flagyl in these special treats that my mom bought at the vet. It's pretty cool because I am the only one who gets them. Neener neener. One thing I haven't figured out yet is why I don't get Mom's food anymore. Now that I think about it, no one does. I am not sure that seems fair to me, given that I am "recovering." I heard mom talking to Grandma about it and it has something to do with table food being "bad." I'm not so sure, but whatever.
I love my new food, and feel pretty special that everyone else gets the crappy old stuff, and I get the new expensive vet food. Oh yea. I'm cool. My mom still yells at me when I run and get too wild, or try to start some stuff with my cousin Cosmo. I keep forgetting I have the heart thing goin on too!! Man! I am pitiful!! :)
I thought my mom would cry when I first ate some food last week. I thought she was a freak, but then remembered that she had to clean up the projectile blood all over the house, so her happiness might have been related to that. Regardless, I am happy to be home with my mom and siblings, and have enjoyed the cold nights because it gives me reason to snuggle my head on mom's shoulder. Plus, my mom has been sick, so I think it is my duty to help take her mind off of that and have her pet me. Seems like the least I can do.
So that is what is new with me. I gotta go claim my spot under the yellow quilt. My mom puts it in the dryer to get it warm and then we fight to burrow under it when she puts it down on the floor. Life is good.
Love ya!
Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment