Louie

Louie

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Longest week ever...

Hi guys! It's Louie! I'm home!!! I gotta tell ya, even though I love to eat and find small pieces of random crap in the yard to digest, I am gonna think twice in the future. I am now officially the world's most expensive rescued shelter dog. Pancreatitis is NOT fun.
My mom was worried about me last night because I wouldn't eat and acted depressed. I did sleep in the big bed and snuggled with her. When we got up this morning, I was more perky and even ate a couple teaspoons of my special new dog food (Cosmo is jealous). When my mom got home from the hospital, I ran to greet her in old style fashion...........wagging my tail and doing my "excited" bark. I immediately took one of my special treats and gobbled it up. I pottied outside, and it was mostly "normal." I won't share more than that, for fear of TMI.
The best part was that I was really hungry, ate about half a can of my special food, took my medicine, and have kept it down! Plus, you know I am back to normal when I constantly whine and my mom and nudge her hand to pet me. I think I am worthy of some extra TLC for say.....oh....the next 3 years. Just sayin'...
Thanks to everyone who prayed for me. I was prayin for myself! I was getting pretty pissed at my mom for picking me up twice a day and leaving me in the scary place. But, everyone says I am "handsome" and "sweet" so it's nice to be appreciated. Gotta go sit on my mom's lap and watch Grey's Anatomy. I don't really like the show, but it's time with her, so I adapt.
Much love to all my fans (and thanks for supporting my mom)-
Lou Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment