Louie

Louie

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Brave boy!!

Today was my big day. I got super excited when my mom put my collar on (I am too fat to just wear it around, so I know it means "ride!"). My cousin Cosmo was very sad when I was outside and he was inside- he howled and jumped at the door. But I didn't care. I was going somewhere with my MOM!! Then she parked in front of the place where they look in your butt and give you shots. Once inside, I realized that this place was AWESOME. All this people were there to pay attention to ME. A nurse walked right up to me and I jumped on him- of course I knew he wanted a kiss from me. When they came with the leash to take me back to the hospital part, I just waddled away without a second glance at my mom. I think she probably was sad about that.
Dr. Bolles said the only problem they had with me was that I liked to be petted. DUH. He said that I "would let them know when he wanted to be petted more." Did I miss a memo? That was their job. Anyway, I am sort of self conscious because they had to shave part of my back to give me my injection. I look like a dork. Dr. Bolles said I have Stage 2 heart disease but that I should be ok when all the treatment is over. It may not reverse everything, but I can hopefully be around for awhile!
I was glad to see my mom, but kind of gave her the cold shoulder. Who the hell drops their kid off for the day and let's the caregivers shave them? I mean, seriously. When I got home, my friends were so happy to see me. I was glad to see them too, but I had to #1-get a drink and then #2 go and lift my leg on the broom. Then, I ignored them all and went and hid under my blankets. Dr. Bolles said I might be lethargic today because it was so much out of my routine. I have to be on activity rest for two months. I guess my mom is gonna have to entertain Mr. ADHD- he won't leave me alone!! But, I get to slouch it for two months and get all the attention. being sick isn't that bad!
SO-thanks to all you who loved me enough to help pay for my treatment. One down and two to go!! Many happy doxie kisses to all of you!!
XOXOXOXO,
LOUIE

No comments:

Post a Comment