Louie

Louie

Friday, December 10, 2010

My first Christmas

Hey guys! Happy Holidays! Just a little update from the Lou-Man. I don't know what happened here, but there is weird crap all over this house. I don't understand this big wooden light up Santa guy in the dining room. So I peed on him. What the heck is that tree with shiny stuff on it in the front room? Don't get that either. So I peed on it. I don't really care for the jingle bells on the doors either. Can't pee on those. But, if I were greater than 6 inches in height, I would go for it.
I realized yesterday that this will be my first Christmas with my forever family. I don't really remember life before them, but my mom says someone must have loved me. I disagree- uh, didn't she rescue me the day before I was supposed to be euthanized? She said that because I am so attention seeking and spoiled that I must have learned that I could get away with it somewhere. I bet my other family misses me. Like my mom says, "their loss is her gain!" I don't really understand what that means, but when she says it she is always nuzzling me or kissing my face, so I just go with it.
Yesterday morning I pulled another of my "cuteness" stunts. I am trying to "out cute" everyone else in the house. Based on the snubs from Miko and Fritz growling at me, I think I succeed. Anyway, I got hot under the covers and so I moved up and slept next to my mom's head, on her pillow, on my back, with all four stubby legs sticking straight in the air. HOW CUTE IS THAT? Sometimes, I don't even know where I come up with this stuff. I impress myself.
Well, mom might need to mop the floor, which means I need to walk across it in a few minutes.
Peace-
Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment